Thursday, April 29, 2010

date men younger to feel young too. :)

this is INTERESTING!
(for me)
haha. i don't know why, but after reading the title of the article, i became curious about it and that's why I opened it and
-b-o-o-m-! i laughed! :D

it's amazing that there are studies regarding this topic.
yeah. we, teenagers are *fond of dating someone else. right?
and for me, dating men, well YOUNGER men, is quite new. haha.

i prefer men older than me. but not too old that he'll act as if he's my father. i want a guy, maybe 2-3 years older than me. I think, he can understand me and he'll be mature enough to LOVE me? ;)))


well. but, according to the article, it's the YOUNGER men that makes women feel years younger. so, why not try? isn't it? :))
everyone must pursue their HAPPINESS!!

so, more HAPPINESS = more ENERGY = more LOVE!


date younger men = feel young sexy lady!

the article's from this site:

(http://www.medindia.net/news/Dating-a-Younger-Man-can-Make-a-Woman-Feel-Years-Younger-68299-1-htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment